Barn Conversion Warranty
A barn conversion warranty is a 10 year structural warranty that has been designed for use on a conversion project. We can provide solutions for one off housing units, live/work developments or a multi unit conversion development project. We have various conversion warranty solutions available depending on the type of project you are undertaking. We can provide cover on a conversion project where a receiver is involved or where the project has a high reinstatement value or is being built as an investment only.
GET A BARN CONVERSION WARRANTY QUOTE: CLICK HERE
The cover provided takes into consideration the risks faced and protects the Policyholder in the event the property suffers physical damage or the risk of physical damage as a result of a defect in the design, workmanship, or components of the home. Unlike an architects certificate, the policy responds directly as there is no professional negligence to prove, making it a much more secure option. The product will note the interest of any lender. Automatic successor in title is a standard feature of the cover allowing the benefit of the policy to be transferred to the new owner for a period of 10 years.
Barn Conversion Warranty – 10 year structural warranty insurance
- The home is covered for 10 years from the date of completion.
- With or without a builders defects period.
- The new builders warranty policy protects the home owner in the event of major structural damage, defective waterproofing (subject to design approval) and drainage.
- Full risk transfer from day one available
- additional costs and expenses cover
- alternative accommodation
- removal of debris
- professional fees