Construction Project All Risks Insurance
We provide insurance for construction projects on a project-by-project basis. Protek’s Construction Project All Risks cover has been designed to provide quality cover on a specific development basis rather than relying on an annually renewable contractors insurance. The cover enables those undertaking a construction project to meet their contractual obligations, whilst protecting their investment and any construction plant they own or hire.
Construction Project All Risks Insurance Overview
Construction project All Risks insurance cover is available on an fixed term All Risks basis for the duration of the project. The time span of the development project can range from a few months right up to two years. Should the project be delayed, then additional periods of cover can be purchased as required. This flexibility negates the requirement for annually renewable contractors all risks cover. It is suitable for contracts of up to £5M.
- All Risks cover for damage to permanent and temporary works and materials, whilst on site and in transit to and from site
- Off Site storage
- Professional fees
- Public and Employers Liability cover
- Cover for liability at law incurred by the under Section 3 of the Defective Premises Act 1972
- Cover for waived rights of recourse against sub-contractors directly engaged by the policyholder in accordance with JCT Contract Conditions
- Optional – Cover for the employers owned and hired in plant and machinery for use in connection with the contract works including recovery costs and hire charges liability
To obtain a quotation call 0333 456 8030