Customer Service Assistant Insurance – Edenbridge
SALARY: £18 – £22k + Benefits NEW POSITION
POSTING DATE: March 2021
Protek is an established structural warranty and construction insurance specialist. We are seeking an experienced Customer Services Assistant in a newly created role following continued expansion into the residential and commercial latent defects market.
Protek Group Limited is an appointed representative of A J Gallagher (UK) Limited. We are an established structural warranty and construction insurance provider, underwriting on behalf of several ‘A’ rated insurers. We provide insurance solutions for new build and conversion developments with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service. From our operational base in Edenbridge, Kent we service a national client base of both direct and wholesale business.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will join Protek’s operation based in our Edenbridge Office. Protek underwrites new home warranty on developments ranging from single houses to £100M multi-unit sites throughout the UK.
Customer Service: You will be an integral part of a Customer Service Team, delivering a high quality of service to clients, brokers, internal colleagues and other industry professionals seeking to progress the structural warranty process efficiently from instruction to completion. You will have excellent telephone and communication skills, attention to detail, organisation and able to keep accurate records. You will be a strategic thinker, focused with the ability to apply on the job training and technical knowledge to your caseload to meet the requirements of the structural warranty process.
Training: Protek is committed to furthering it’s employees training through insurance and construction specific training, so you must be willing to work towards your insurance qualifications. Full support will be provided.
Sales & Marketing: You must be willing to attend industry trade shows on occasion (Protek attend around 8 trade shows per annum around the country)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team with a wealth of knowledge and reputation to enable you to gain experience in this interesting and specialist field. Opportunities for progression are genuine for the right candidate.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING:
- Minimum 2 years general insurance experience
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent with strong results (Grade B or above) in Maths and English
- CII Qualifications desirable or willingness to progress towards
- Strong established customer service experience in a similar role
- An ability to work independently to deadlines and to support other members of their team to achieve common goals.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer literate, with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to produce accurate work under pressure
- This is an ideal opportunity for a confident, personable and hardworking individual to work in a great team
If you are interested, please apply in writing with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.