How do I arrange a retrospective warranty on a completed property?Initially, we will provide a quotation which will detail the cover, premium and survey fees. If you decide to proceed, We will charge you for the full survey on the property which is for the insurer to assess its suitability for the provision of structural warranty cover. Once that has been completed we will notify you of anything that we need to have sorted out prior to instigating cover. If you would rather not deal with the issues identified, these will be excluded from the cover. Payment of premium then incepts the policy. The retrospective warranty policy is suitable for both public and private sector developments and provides automatic successor in title as a standard feature of the cover. Our retrospective warranty is underwritten by an ‘A’ rated insurer.
Retrospective warranty – 10 year structural warranty for completed properties.
- 10 Year structural warranty cover from the date of practical completion.
- Full risk transfer from year one of cover
- No defects period.
- The retrospective warranty protects the home owner in the event of major structural damage, defective waterproofing and drainage.
Additional cover provided
- additional costs and expenses
- alternative accommodation
- removal of debris
- professional fees
GET A QUOTE: CLICK HERE