Job Opportunities – We’re hiring!
Insurance Technician – Edenbridge – Salary: Negotiable
We are interested in hearing from applicants for our Trainee Insurance Technician job vacancy who are looking for an entry role in insurance.
As an insurance technician you will join our Protek operation based in our Edenbridge Office. Protek underwrites construction insurance and new home warranty and the role will involve providing direct assistance and support to the underwriting team. This will include processing of applications, dealing with customer enquires over the telephone, analysing risks, producing quotations and policy documentation, renewal processing and reporting.
You will be expected to attend national tradeshows and handle customer sales, referrals and support.
The successful candidate is likely to be seeking a progressive role which also provides professional learning development through CII qualification. Full training and support will be provided.
The Insurance Technician Job candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent with strong results (Grade B or above) in Maths and English
- An ability to work to deadlines and to support other members of their team to achieve common goals
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Previous experience of drafting out client related documentation is desirable but not essential
- Computer literate, ideally with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to produce accurate work under pressure
You will have an interest in business administration and have an aptitude for figures. This is an ideal opportunity for a confident, personable and hard working individual to work in a great team whilst gaining valuable experience to progress your insurance career.
Protek is a trading style of Lloyd’s Insurance Broker, Lucas Fettes & Partners. We are an established structural warranty and construction insurance provider, underwriting on behalf of A rated insurers. We provide insurance solutions for new build and conversion developments with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service.
- Structured training programme, including professional qualifications.
- Real opportunity to progress on completion of training and development milestones.
- Annual holiday entitlement 5 weeks plus bank holidays.
- Opportunity to join our auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Opportunity to join our death in service scheme.
- Salary scale £negotiable
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in the position and believe you fit what we are looking for, please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org